Sunday, March 14, 2010

What if you won a million dollars?

What if you won a million dollars?? If I won a million dollars, first of all I would probably faint, second of all, I would have to sit down and really think about what to do with it all. I would start by putting some of it away into a savings account. Then, I would go and pay off all my debts or accounts that I owed money on. I would also help out family members and loved ones that were in financial trouble. I would then pick several organizations to donate to. If I won the money today, I would donate a good portion of it to the HOPE HAITI organization. They are in such desperate need of help and to know that I could potentially save lives and help many people after such a tragedy would be so rewarding. I would then donate a large sum of the money to the humane society and to organizations like the ASPCA. I might even open up my own animal shelter and adoption facility to help with the overpopulation of animals. It breaks my heart to know that an animal has only three to five days to get adopted from a shelter before they are euthanized. Therefore, if I could open up my own shelter, it would be a no-kill shelter and a place where people wouldn’t feel guilty for bringing a stray animal. Then, not to sound selfish or anything, but anything I had left over after helping everyone and everything, I would go shopping and spend the rest on myself! I would refurnish my place of living and would probably donate all the clothes I already had and buy all new clothes. That is if I had that much left to be able to do that. I would be a happy girl if I won a million dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment