Sunday, March 14, 2010

What if there were no animals in the world?

What if there were no animals in the world? First of all, that would mean that I wouldn’t have my Bella and that would be devastating. That would also probably be the start to a horrible world. I cannot imagine the world without animals. Not only wild animals but pets as well. Pets are like family members for so many families. I would be so lost without my baby girl Bella and I know tons of people who feel the same way. Even for elderly people, pets are such great companions and they love you unconditionally and for an older person, their pets are all they have left sometimes. Also, I would be out a job along with many many other people. There would be no need for veterinarians or technicians and the unemployment rate would skyrocket. I know I would be out of luck seeing as how I want to be a veterinarian. But not only would all that be happening, the world would be hungry. Almost all of the world depends and relies on animals for food. I would have to say that it is a safe assumption to say that almost all restaurants would be out of business. I would hope that the world wouldn’t turn to cannibalism but it wouldn’t surprise me if it happened. People would do whatever it took to stay alive and I would hate to see how the world and people coped with no animals. Life would be a nightmare. No one ever thinks though about how bad off the world would be without animals but if you just sit down and actually think about it, we wouldn’t be able to function. Chaos would break out and the world would be doomed. I am just so glad and thankful that we do have animals and that we don’t have to worry about that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment